Report Debit Card Fraud
If at any time you suspect that you have been a victim of fraud, please contact FSCB as soon as possible by calling 877-955-3722.
While FSCB is continuing to monitor activity closely, the recent Home Depot news does require heightened monitoring for suspicious activity. Again, if at any time you suspect that you have been a victim of fraud, please contact FSCB.
Customers may also protect themselves by:
- Proactively monitoring their account activity with online banking
- Enrolling in text alerts with FSCB Mobile Banking
- Enrolling in and using ID Protect® - available with Preferred and Horizons Checking Accounts.
Report a Lost or Stolen Debit Card
Daytime Phone: 573-756-4547
After Hours: 1-866-546-8273
Simplify Access to Funds | Tell FSCB Your Travel Plans
If you're planning a trip out-of-state or abroad, it is important to let FSCB know your travel plans. The most important reason to keep our team informed is to avoid interruptions in debit card service during your travel. If you plan to traveling, please call 573-756-4547 to speak to our Debit Card Department.
Customize Your Debit Cards
Whether it's your sweetheart or your new pet, custom debit cards from FSCB let you pay with personality. It's fun, it's easy and it's only $10 per card. Get yours today.
Here's how it works:
- Upload images from your computer, Facebook, Twitter, Flickr or Picasa
- Finalize your card design
- You will receive notification when your image is approved and the card is printed and mailed*
- Personalized cards are $10, and your account will be debited the day the card is printed
*Images containing inappropriate content will be rejected. Likewise, FSCB will not print any card containing copyrighted images, logos or trademarks.