Being a true community bank means that we live in, work in and serve our communities. We raise our families here. We strive to enrich these areas and the lives of our customers who reside and work here.
From funding educational programs, to lending a hand in support of the good work of charitable and faith-based organizations, First State Community Bank is proud to join our friends and neighbors in building stronger and more vital communities.
We get our hands dirty and do the work required to positively impact those in need. It’s part of who we are. And it’s part of building strong communities.
Recent Impact Projects
We’ve volunteered and helped the following programs in our communities. We’re thankful for the opportunity to serve!
- Knight Time Snack Backpack Program – Farmington
- Bulldog Pantry – Sikeston
- Step Up Transitional Living – Warrenton
- Faith Foundation Children’s Home – Fredericktown
- Boys & Girls Club of Southeast MO – Cape Girardeau
- Heartland Independent Living – Sullivan
- Jackson Senior Center – Jackson
- SEMO Family Violence Council – Bonne Terre
The Tradition Continues
First State Community Bank has a long tradition of helping communities through volunteerism. It is our goal with the Impact Initiative to be an active member of our communities for years to come.