Horizons Club CheckingThe Horizons Club Checking account goes beyond banking. Members enjoy exclusive benefits including travel, social gatherings, seminars, identity theft protection and more.
Horizons Club Checking Account
- Family IDProtect®
- Earned interest
- 1 box of Horizons Club Checks per year or $3 discount on other styles
- 20% discount on a Safe-Deposit box (one box per account owner)
- Check images returned with statement
- Nationwide free ATM network available through MoneyPassATM
- No charge for money orders, cashier’s checks, stop payments, domestic wire transfers & account sweeps.
- Online Banking
- Mobile Banking with Bill Pay
The Horizons Club Checking Account includes a monthly membership fee of $8.00.
This fee can be waived by:
- Maintaining a direct deposit & 2 qualifying products OR
- Maintaining a combined daily average ledger balance of $10,000 including all CDs, IRAs, Money Market, Savings and Checking Account balances.
- Must be at least 50 years of age. If the owner has a joint account, only one account owner must meet the age requirement.
- Must maintain a Horizons Club Checking Account.
Enhanced Member Benefits
|FSCB Qualifying Products||3*||5*||N/A|
|Total in all deposit accounts including CDs||$10,000||$25,000||$100,000|
|Extended travel trip discounts||$25||$50||$100|
|Day trip discounts||$5||$10||$25|
|Annual Diamond Event||N/A||N/A|
5 Debit Card Transactions**
|Home Equity Line of Credit
First State Financial Management Investments***
The membership level will be determined based on the number of qualifying products or the combined total balance of the deposit accounts.
*One of the qualifying products must be a direct deposit.
**5 settled debit card point-of-sale purchases or recurring debit card transactions; e.g. an automatic debit for a utility bill, per calendar month. Please note: Merchants could settle debit card transactions after the date the transactions occur. In order for the debit card purchase/recurring transactions to apply, there must be 5 settled transactions within the calendar month. FDIC Insured
*** FSFM is an affiliate of First State Community Bank due to common ownership. Member: FINRA & SIPC. No bank guarantee ▪ Not FDIC insured ▪ May lose valueCheck out the latest events & trip information here!